cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Status error in easydms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I accidentally deleted document statuses for internal document type Q01in development server.

Now when I'm trying to delete a document from easydms, it says 'Status FR not defined for Document type Q01'.

Is there any way to restore the deleted statuses for the document type Q01.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think one possibility would be to logon to client 000 which is the source client in your SAP system and display the status of document type Q01 in transaction DC10. Then logon to the other client in the same system and go to transaction DC10. Now you should be able to restore all status in this client with the help of the settings in client 000.

I've checked also the settings in our internal test system and here the following status are maintained for document type Q01:

Q01 FR Released RE S

Q01 IE In Preparation PR P

Q01 SP Locked LK S

I hope this information could be useful for you.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank a lot for your reply.I tried to create the document type again,But when clicked on New Entries for 'Define Document Status', The status fields are being shown in non modifiable mode & unable to create status for the document type Q01.Could to tell me how to restore these statuses.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi S.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I've just checked the behavior in our internal system and here I was able to use the 'New entries' button. After you press this button you just have to choose a status from the F4 help.

Another possibility would be to create the necessary status in table TDWS directly. Your system admin should be able to add entries in this table for document type Q01 in transaction SE16 or SE16N.

Best regards,

Christoph