cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an XML form using the default news form in the system. I would like to add a link to this form in which the user can download the image of the news item to his/her personal desktop …

I also want the editor to be able to upload multiple sizes of the same image so the user will download the image in different sizes.

Please advice…

Thanx,

ABD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about you attach to the form these image ? the end user will see the image and in other section he/she can download it.

Patricio.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response Patricio. I think you have a point but I need more details for this approach...how can I attach the form to the image.

Thanx,

ABD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response Ravi . I have used this document to develop my project. It is very helpful, yet it doesn’t contain the answer to my inquiry but thanx anyway…

I need to create a form with a lik to download images...

Thanx,

ABD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can do that. In SAP Demo News, there is a "Read More" field in which you can specify an url.

You can use it to learn.

After upload an image in KM Content, using Context Menu for this one, you can choose details->setting->properties->access link, there you can get its url.

Patricio.

Answers (0)