cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed with reporting statistical internal orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm required to report Statistical, Real and Planned internal orders on a single report. I'm using infocube 0COOM_C02 for the same. While reporting Real and Planned internal orders, we can simply restrict key figure 0AMOUNT to Value Type to 10 and 20 respectively. I need to know if there's any value type for statistical internal orders? Can we extract the statistical internal order data using the standard extracters for this infocube or we'll need customized extractors. Please guide. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use standard extractor to extract statistical internal order; i don't remeber if exist a specific field to identify them, but you can doit by choosing costcenter not equal to not assigned (if an internal order is statistical the user must insert also a costcenter).

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for your reply. I think we can extract all internal orders using standard extractors but as far as reporting them is concerned, If we use cost centre not equal not not assigned, than we may report some real internal orders because many real orders may be associated with a cost centre. I'm a little confused here. A clarification will be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure but check possible value of field VTSTAT, it should be the right one.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And of course, 0VTSTAT which determines if a record is statistical. The two other fields show the reference object

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following info objects (in internal order transaction data) are showing the real posted (e.g.) CCtr.

Auxiliary Account Assignment Type (0AUXACCTYPE)

Auxiliary Account Assignment Object (0AUXACCVAL)