cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - EWA Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have installed the solution manager 7.0 EHP1 (stack 20) and configured the same for EWA. I have found that EWA session created in solution manager (with working symbol) and message showing at bottom as " EW_ALERT Session 100000000033 for 28.10.2009 created (IDC)".

But I have not seen any session working at my satellite system "IDC". I found that RFC at both-end is working fine.

Request you to provide the solution ASAP.

Best Regards

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vimal

make sure you have maintained SDCCN in your satelite system and go through #1041351

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried and find that RFC is working from both side. I have find that not task has been created at satellite system. But I have check that at solution manager, the message is showing as :

"Waiting for session data: SAP Early Alert: 100000035"

Request you to pl help us

Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have to schedule Task Refresh sessions SESSION_REFRESH in satellite system though SDCCN.

Schedule / Execute task with reference to Solution Manager RFC.

After its finish succesfully you get job in satellite system for EarlyWatch Alert.

Regards,

Nikunj Thaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikunj

I have defined the job and find that job has been executed successfully. But nothing has happend at the solution manager side. I am getting the same message with (sign that waiting). I am also not getting any job at satellite system.

Could you pl send me the complete steps so that I will check all once ?

Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

at time of defining this task which RFC you selected ? it should be of solution manager.

Regards,

Nikunj Thaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikunj

At the time of RFC selection, It has asked for two RFCs (SDCC_OSS & SM_SM2CLNT100_BACK). But I have selected the RFC ( SM_SM2CLNT100_BACK). This rfc is working from my satellite system to SM2. SM2 is my solution Manager. The log is as below:

28.10.2009 18:30:58 Refresh of session overview completed from destination SM_SM2CLNT100_BACK /BDL/SAPLBDL11

28.10.2009 18:30:58 > Sessions are up to date /BDL/SAPLBDL11

28.10.2009 18:30:58 Refresh of session overview started from destination SM_SM2CLNT100_BACK /BDL/SAPLBDL11

Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check on satellite system Refresh sessions SESSION_REFRESH job is running in SDCCN.

If now execute it with reference to Solution Manager RFC.

Now you get job in satellite system for EarlyWatch Alert.

Regards,

Nikunj Thaker.