cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor return delivery form Quality Management on inspection type 08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I have a query regarding vendor return delivery. The issue is on a transection when one of our user has wrongly post the material to restricted stock after rejecting it on an inspection lot (Orign 01), that actually has to return to vendor and lot is the second return delivery to vendor on the same P.O. and line no.

To correct this i have done a transfer posting and transfer the material back to quality inspection by using movement type 322. Now i have an inspection lot with 08 orign but this time the system is not allowing me to post a return delivery and showing "PU Qty deficit" error.

Any one has any idea! please advice.

I am very thankful for your help.

djfg73
Explorer
0 Kudos

You should remove it from the quality control status and pass it to blocked, beyond the inspection class once it is blocked you should be able to return the material. First check the stock of the batch, warehouse, etc. . regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tahir

I have checked and it is working fine to me. if any existing inspection lot is available kindly clear it and check

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tahir,

Have checked the scenario and is working fine, I think there is some i found in your 3rd communication in this thread. Gajesh has given you right path, you are trying it differently so there is a error. Just do following and revert back:

You have applied 08 insp type and lot i generated again and you have posted it to block stock correct no??? and you have already removed 08 type now fine.

Now go to migo >> *select return delivery against original material document, put reason for movement and select stock type as block stock * and post the document.

You were trying to do reverse GR instead of return delivery hence system was not allowing, pl check and revert it works 100%.

Shekhar

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tahir

Please deactivate 01 inspection type also

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have deleted all the inspection types on that material, but unfortunatively the error is the same.

Regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tahir

Have you deactivated the 08 inspection type in material master for this material

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Yes, i have deactivated the 08 inspection type on material master.

Regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In that case you have to move the material from Block to Quality. Deactivate 08 inspection type before doing that. you can use movement type 349.

Once moved check the GR. For the material again to brought into stock you will have to create a new purchase order and then do GR iif you follow this case

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh

Followed the same steps but get the error "Change the inspection stock of material 200000677 in QM only". when transfering the material from block stk to quality stk.

Regards,

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

In the GR what is the stock type you have mentioned. As the stock is moved to Block in GR (MIGO) give the stock type as Block stock

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

At G.R. the stock type field is non editable... currently it is showing "Quality Inspection".

Regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

What you can do is post the material to block stock and create a return po against the vendor so that the quantity goes back to the vendor.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per your guidence I have posted the material to block stock then create a return purchase order, when i G.R for that P.O. it gives the error "Deficit of BA Stck.in qual.insp 15,000 EA".

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have made a mvt 322 and lot is generated with 08 inspection type.

This lot is not with reference to tha same PO or same material docuument of 101 mvt was generated.

So RD is not possible as RD is done with reference to original PO & mat document.

what you can do is either do RD(122 ) from Unestricted or Use Note: 175842 Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD then do RD.

Regards

Sujit