cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned Project Activites can't be seen in CATS worklist

0 Kudos

Dear PS Gurus,

When we perform the trnsaction CAT2 i'm unable to see the asigned network activities in the work list for copy to enter the tme sheet,

Any one has any idea on why i can't see the activites on the work list

Your help is greatly appriciated

Regards

Srinivsa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul

did you get an answer to this? how did you solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This query is still not answered i guess, as the user who has posted this is yet to revert. in case you have a similar query please post it as a new thread. It would be better if you could search it in the forum before posting the thread.

Regards,

Gokul

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem and I checked the "Data Entry Profile" using CAC1, as Nitin Patoliya told.

I ticked "with worklist", "for pool of confs" and "by work center".

The only issue is that project field is empty, I only see the network...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check field selection in tran CAC2

SHASHANK

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is based on the settings of the data entry profile, Please check the customizing of the data entry profile in worklist section,

It should have ticked with worklist, from resource planning , in process, By work Center etc.

With regards

Nitin P.

0 Kudos

I have done that settings already, but it is still not showing the activites

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the only settings for hte worklist section to get updated, Please chekc the time horization for your workforce plannning / time entry etc..

With regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the duration or the work assigned to the activites. Also check if your project is scheduled. Next, check if you have maintained the distribution key in the activity. It is generally maintained as SAP020.

Please check this and revert.

Best Regards,

Gokul

0 Kudos

Dear Goku,

i have checked those things and i have ensured that all those data are ok now, My activity start date is 27.10.2009, but still i can see the activites in the worklist area to copy for the confirmation

regards

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your project/activity released?

Regards,

Gokul

0 Kudos

Dear Gokul,

Yes the complete project had been released.

Regards,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a wild guess...Check the work center data you have maintained...I mean things like the formula, activity type etc. etc..

Maybe you could find something there...

Regards,

Gokul