Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Control from Order to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need your help.

I need to copy Order from Order Document Type on Propose Item on Order Update (VA02). When I do this, the manually inputted pricing conditions was not copied. On VTAA, I already change the value of Pricing Type from A->C, then D,E,F,G, and M but seems no help at all. I hope you can help me.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mon Magallanes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have maintained correct copy control between Source Sales Order type to Destination sales document type with correct Item Category combination, then Pricing type A, C, D would do the requirement.

One more thing go to destination document Item category & check the "Pricing" field. it have to be "X - Pricing standard"

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

What do you mean by corect Item Category Combination. Actually, i'm copying between the same Document Type (ZOR1). Meaning, I'm using ZOR1 as source and target which has the same item category (TAN).

Also, I check the item category (TAN) on the Documen tType (ZOR1) and has the value X on pricing.

Thanks for the help but I hope we can resolve this issue.

Regards,

Mon Magallanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I meant by Correct Item Category Combination is, in your case, Copy controls has to be maintained from sales document type ZOR1 to sales document type ZOR1 for Item Category TAN to TAN.

If it's in place correctly with those settings then it should work fine as a standard.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the condition type that was manually inputted at the items on condition were the ones that CANNOT copied. Is there a config that I forgot so that it can also be copied from SO to SO.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Mon Magallanes

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any conditions which are entered manually in Source Sales document will be copied to target document , only if the Pricing type is maintained as "C- Copy manual pricing elements & redeterime the others" , in Copy control- Source / Target - Item Category Level.

Let us know, Have you maintained any conditions @ Item level in Source(Reference) document manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the link for copy control confiquration

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/CopyControlsettings]

And in VTAA at Item level (TAN) keep the pricing type: "C"

Hope it will be helpfull for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is NO such thing like that. It's totally based on the copy control settings you have configured as I mentioned above.

So if you have maintained correct Pricing settings as i mentioned, it should get copied to new order.

That's why you say,"Copy Manually entered conditions unchanged.......

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe I need to state my problem so that you can help me easily.

Our scenario is there are two persons that will transact the Order. One officer (Officer 1) will create the Order, input the quantity of the items and manage the price of every item. Another officer (Officer 2) will modify the order to input the storage location but no capability of modifying the price. Officer 2 has the capability to split the items on the order so that he can manage where storage location will the items be assigned.

Example:

OFFICER 1

Items Quantity Storage Location

Product1 5 __________

Product2 10 __________

OFFICER 2

Items Quantity Storage Location

Product1 2 1100

Product1 3 1150

Product2 4 1100

Product2 5 1150

Product2 1 1170

Officer 1 declare the price and Officer 2 put the storage location without access on the price. What I'm trying to do is to propose item on the same order so that the items will be duplicated. But my problem is in the condition tab per item, the condition type that has manually inputted (mark ups, additional price plus) on price where not copied. Only the prices that is maintained on VK11 is copied. Is there any work around with this problem? I tried to use the batch split in the outbound delivery for the officer 2 but our QM module is inactive.

I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks,

Mon Magallanes

Edited by: Mon Magallanes on Oct 29, 2009 10:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood from your explanation, Officer 2 is copying the line item created by Office 1& create a new line item in the SAME ORDER.

Say Officer 1 create line item for Product 1 for Qty = 10.

Officer 2, copy that Line Item and create another line item to enter storage location.

For Eg:

Product 1 Qty = 4 in Storage location 1100

Product 1 Qty = 6 in Storage Location 1150

If I have understood that correctly your playing inside the SAME SALES ORDER.

If that's the case, you cannot use copy controls. What you can do is try with below user exits. Ask developer to code it for your requirement.

Include:

MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

That what I want to do. Aside from the user exit. Is their a way where I can copy the Line Item of the order? Just a simple duplicate function for the Line Item.

Regarding the user exit, is it possible that the user cannot can input multiple storage location for one line item?

Thanks!

Regards,

Mon Magallanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not available in SAP R/3.

But that functionality is there in SAP AFS Solution, where simply copy one line item & paste it as another line item.

You cannot have multiple storage locations for a one sales order line item. Storage location is unique for LI.

If Storage location is different, you have to create a new line item.

Check with the ABAP'r to code it for your requirement.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved it on my own.

Thanks for the possible solution.

Regards,

Mon Magallanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appreciate if you can share that solution in SDN. It'll help others who has same issue.

Answers (0)