Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am a pp consultant.

i want to know In ps module how cost flows and what are the tcode for viewing cost reports.

also please explain me the how system calculates costs in PS.

We have a PS base scenario. we run MRP on project base(planning strategy 21). we follow standard procedure as SAP suggest fro raw material procure to GR for final material. at the last task i check accounting document for FG material. it shows only 30 rupees in ledger account. actually in material master we have price for FG material is 1,60,00,000.

i want to know where we are wrong. does we require to run costing by CK24n and CK11n ?

please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cost flow in PS module is quire similar to other modules like as PP, PM etc for labour cost, i.e KP26, activity type and other stuff.

For the material cost there is concept of Special stock ( Project stock ) in PS, similar to SD ( Sales order stock ). So, the project inventory can be maintained at project level instead of plant level. ( It has some implications on inventory costing level, say for ex. some surcharge/ overhead is changed at plant level inventory costing but not for the project level etc... )

You can also group the project stock of diff. project in PS.

This is i think high idea of Material costing in PS. The cycle is created PR / Planned order --> Convert to PO/ production order -->GR --> GI --> Invoicing .

For your cost query MM person can help you best.

There are so many cost reports in PS. But for actual cost you can start with CJI3 line item reports.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you sir,