cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Management - Ehp4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to complete appraisal document. When I try to move the document to "Complete" status I keep getting the error

"Appraisal date is earlier than earliest appraisal date".

Long text is not available for the error. I do not make any customizing for the date. My customer tester get same error no.

What is the problem? Please assist me.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

Check earliest Appraisal Date and current appraisal date. I hope both dates are same for both appraisal. Check appraisal validity dates as well as Time schedule.

all d best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where those columns exist.. I not see them in the VA object, appraisal template

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal, were you able to resolve your issue?

we are having the same issue, was wondering if you can share your solution with us...

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Vishal, were you able to resolve your issue?

> we are having the same issue, was wondering if you can share your solution with us...

Hi Tiberiu, this error should come if you have an appraisal document with start period and end period as follows:

01/01/2011 - 12/31/2011

Than you try to the move the document to completed as of 12/15/2010, which is before the start date of the document.

3 options:

1. Either fix the start and end dates of the documents so that system date >= start date of document.

2. Wait until system date >= start date of the document

3. At the template config level, processing tab, there is a checkmark "Do not check appraisal date". Make sure this is checkmarked it should than not do the check.