cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BEx Stylesheets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have a good diagram of a standard stylesheet - i.e. which classes refer to which parts of the page.

Someone has changed aspects of the stylesheet, such as the standard cell border/grid colour of the table and I'm not sure which item in the stylesheet controls this. Also the standard background colour of the table headings is wrong.

I have tried the SAP Library document, but it isn;t particularly clear.

Many thanks

Giles

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Giles,

Welcome to SDN...

instead of researching the documentation, execute your web template and in the HTML source , you can find the required classes against the TD tags for the respective cells / column headers , then you can change the same in the stylesheet to reflect the required look and feel.

Arun

Assigning points is a way of saying thank you on SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun - having spent ages trying to find the appropriate tag without success, I stumbled over it shortly after posting the message.

Cheers

Giles

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have now made the changes I need and the web template looks fine - however, if I Distribute a query result using BW 3.5 Information Broadcasting - when I receive the e-mail, the table is using the old stylesheet!

I have emptied the cache but that hasn't helped.

Does Information Broadcasting use a different version of the stylesheet?

What about the IE and Netscape variations of the stylesheet - do I have to change each of these as well, or is there a way of generating them from the main stylesheet. Should I just delete these and keep the new one?

Lots of questions - help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Giles

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giles,

Information Broadcasting may be using a different default template (which has a different style sheet). Check the template in SPRO > BW > Reporting relevant setting > Web > Set Std web templates. If no template is specified for the Broadcasting, then the system uses 0BROADCASTING_TEMPLATE. You cna check this template and change the stylesheet embedded in it.

Hope this helps...

Answers (0)