cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a scenario of Idoc ---> file. The senario is executed successfully and the data is also passed successfully to the target service but the problem is that when i see the message in SXMB_MONI the sender interface is IDoc and the receiver interface is also IDOC (which instead should be the target interface ,not the IDoc as interface).

Can anybody guide me why it is happening?

Vinod Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about the File? Have you got the file at receiver?

Check your Configuration again. I am not sure if it is due to cache, so try to refresh the cache as well and then see what happens.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting question, I never saw anything like this :)...

Anyway, did you try to search the msg in sxmb_moni using the target message interface( the file one)?

Did you get any rows back ? If yes, Are they the same ones which indicate target message type as IDOC?

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pooja

I tried searching with the target interface but there were no rows. but this interface ran earlier with the correct sender and receiver interfaces. i have refreshed the cache also. i am on pi 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is not an production issue, then try to re configure your scenario. Before that check if inbound and outbound interfaces are correclty defined in Interface mapping.