Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use idoc structure as Data Type....

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this is my SYNC scenario: SOAP -> PI -> PROXY and the response in the same way.

in the proxy I want to use the same Structure of the ORDERS05 iDoc...

so..

1: I've Imported the iDoc

2: Created the external definition

and then...

first, I tried to use the IDOC in the "Message Interface" but when activate it, a message appear saying " references an IDoc message and a non-IDoc message"...

well as it doesn't works...

I tried with the external definition in the Message Interface... I can Activate it, but when go to ECC and try to regenerate the Proxy this is the error message "

Interface uses external and internal message definitions"...

so... my last chance was create a data type with the same structure... for it, imported the XSD but errors and more errors appears... so I think than my best way is not a data type... but I can't find a solution.

someone has any idea??

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

YUJUU!!!

I've modified the XSD structure... it was not easy 'cause I haven't the XML SPY 😛 only with notepad jejeje but, now I have the structure of the ORDERS05 as a Data Type..

the clue was use the XML SCHEMA of the WE60

thanks a Lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For using the IDOC in your message interface:

Go to we60, Give your idoc name

Select XML Schema from the Documentation, It will generate the xsd for your IDOC.

Then import the XSD as an External Definition in IR and use it in the Message Interface.

For your other queries, Sarvesh has already given a detailed explanation.

Pooja.

Edited by: Pooja Pandey on Oct 27, 2009 4:44 PM

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

ahaha relax, I Know than I can't use an iDoc in a SYNC scenario... but by external reasons, I need the SAME structure... then... I don't want to create the data type field by field...

thx..

Former Member
0 Kudos

The xsd generated via we60 should work for you. Let us know if it still give an error.

Pooja

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

in this moment I have the schema created from we60...

it begins like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" version="1.0">
	<xsd:element name="ORDERS05">
		<xsd:annotation>
			<xsd:documentation>
			Purchasing/Sales
			</xsd:documentation>
		</xsd:annotation>
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element name="IDOC">

then I've created a data type name: ORDERS05...

but when import the xml schema it says: "Schema to be handled does not contain a definition of type ORDERS05"...

you know why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot import the WE60 XSD directly into the DATATYPE created in PI. B'cos the root nodes & namepsaces of ur XSD & DAtatype don't match. You should tweak ur XSD before u can import it...

Your DataType looks like below

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="ur Custom Namespace" targetNamespace="ur custom namespace">

<xsd:complexType name="ORDERS05">

<xsd:sequence>

</xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:schema>

Match the XSD to look like this with appropraite namespaces.. Its easy to edit it using XMLSPY..

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

> this is my SYNC scenario: SOAP -> PI -> PROXY and the response in the same way.

>

> in the proxy I want to use the same Structure of the ORDERS05 iDoc...

> so..

> 1: I've Imported the iDoc

> 2: Created the external definition

I hope you are just only using the structure of IDOC and not the IDOC itself. Because IDOC doesn't support SYNC scenario.

> first, I tried to use the IDOC in the "Message Interface" but when activate it, a message appear saying " references an IDoc message and a non-IDoc message"...

As I said you cannot use IDOC in Sync scenario, So this was because of that as per my understanding.

> well as it doesn't works...

>

> I tried with the external definition in the Message Interface... I can Activate it, but when go to ECC and try to regenerate the Proxy this is the error message "

> Interface uses external and internal message definitions"...

As per my experience, You cannot create Proxy with External Definition. I guess in PI7.1 it is possible.

> so... my last chance was create a data type with the same structure... for it, imported the XSD but errors and more errors appears... so I think than my best way is not a data type... but I can't find a solution.

>

Yes you don't have any other option except creating the Data Type. So check what's going wrong when you are creating the it.

Regards,

Sarvesh