cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight units / Deliveries with zero quantities in TPVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we are prototyping TPVS optimizer but facing one problem of zero quantity for freight units in Transfer orders to OLTP / OLTP generation of deliveries.

Reason in the log says requested quantity not completely available but there is plenty of stock.

if we go ahead in TPVS and create delivery then delivery will have zero qty, for the same sales order if we create delivery in ECC then there is no issue.

Thanks,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rax,

Please check the orders quantity changed in R/3 or not. Any master data changed.

Also let me know whether you are applying split rule or not.

Let me know the version.

First try as follow:

Create a sale order in R/3. Run optimization engin then send them to OLTP generation.

Let me know the exact error.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I appreciate your response.

version is 5.1

We are getting error in optimization , so we are manually

selecting the resource and sales order ,

creating planned shipment

publishing the planned shipment

generating the deliveries in OLTP.

No change in master data.

Thanks,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rax,

Please check /sapapo/cp1 whether you have assigned the Publication type 340 for deliveries and 330 for shipments for the deliverying location (plant or DC) and logical system of R/3.

Please Check Interface settings assign R/3 logical system and shipment type for the Means of transport and the shipment will be outbound. Mapping of APO means of transport (Transportation resource) assigned to R/3 means of transport (Vehicle).

If these settings are fine then it should work.

Please revert for query.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I checked the config mentioned by you is in place ..

one more thing some times I get confirmed quantity in freight units..but if I use the same example again I get the same error of zero qty in freight units.

Regards,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rax,

Please check the sales order status and whether the oquantity is confirmed or not in R/3.

We got these issues before.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

order is confirmed in R/3 and here is confirmed qty if we create delivery in ECC.

Thanks,

kumar