cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Value with Maximum Order Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a pricing requirement wherein we need to calculate condition value as a % to document value provided the total value charged at the document does not exceed specified value. As an example, Fees should be charged as 5% of the value but cannot exceed 3.5$ per order. As a requirement, it looks to be a header condition but I cannot attach a access sequence for the system to calculate it automatically since we dont want any manual intervention but the total value at the document value should be restricted to 3.5$, which means condition type is a line item condition with a maximum cap at the document level.

Can you please help me in solving this requirement?

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen :

You need to create two conditon types. Let's say ZMMH - Mat. handelling fee and ZMMC- Mat. handelling cap. fees. You need to create or use two routines through your ABAP team. The first routine should calculate handelling fee based on Material group from material master. The second routine should put the cap on if if there is ZMMH applied.Also there are some SAP routines that you can use to put cap. You can view routines in VOFM.

after creating all these and two conditons you have to assign them in your pricing procedure. In your pricing procedure you have to assign zmmh first and then zmmc. so when ever zmmh comes in the sales order zmmc should apply that cap.

Van bills

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

I didnot understand the part where you had asked to create a routine for max cap, since routine generally are available at the line item whereas the max value cap is for complete order. Assume, we have 2 line item, each getting the fee of 2$ each, in this case, max cap of 3.5$ fails and system will pick 2$ each for line item, making the total fees goes above 3.5$.

Let me know if my understanding is wrong.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

So my friend how about this in the cap routine you can specify if there is header conditon exist then bypass that header conditon and only apply cap fee ? Best is you need to sit down with business people and understand process and make a flow chart. and then explain that to your ABAPer or do conf call with both.

Good luck let us know the output

Vanbills

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the record so that if anybody else have a similar situation, I have resolved the business requirement with the following solution:

1) Created 2 group condition types, one value based and second % based, with the group routine as Overall Document.

2) Assigned both the condition types in the procedure

3) activated exclusion procedure to choose the best condition type.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

The below solution is based on assumption that you always have a single line item in every Sales Order.

Define a Condition Type in V/06 with Calculation Type as Percentage. Also in V/06 under Master Data Tab put Tick mark in Condition Update Check Box.

Now place this Condition Type in Pricing Procedure after total Value.

Maintain necessary Access Sequence & Condition Record for this new Condition Type.

Now while Maintaining Condition Record in VK11 after maintaining necessary percentage, click on Additional Data or F7.

You will goto Additional Sales Data Screen. Here under Limits for Pricing Tab there is one feild:

Max.condition value: Here you will have to Specify 3.5 $. This will make sure that that Condition Value do not cross 3.5 $.

This can solve your probelm...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta