Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice and Order Confirmation automatic Print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

The user wants the following configurations:

Automatic printing of Invoices and Order Confirmations to the following printer: #$%$#%#%u2026.this printer is located on the following server: $%$#%$#

Thanks for prompt response

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try the below path to specify the defult printer...

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Output Control - Define Print Parameters - execute.

Select you output type (in V1 for orders and in V3 for Billing) and configure the default printer.

I believe it is the right place to define the default printer. I have done for it few times for Picking list and never for the order confirmations. Please try and update the result.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I decided to use T-Codes VV12 and VV32 to maintain order confirmation and Invoice output setting. In these screens I selected the desired printer for printing and when the print is carried out.

Thanks

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the responses ... I will be discussing with my team and the client to determine best solution.

Thanks

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Automatically print the INVOICE & ORDER CONFIRMATIONS to particular, you have to first setup those printers in SAP in the Transaction code SPAD.

Your basis team will do this.

Then In the CONDITION RECORDS maintain the PRINTER details in the OUTPUT type --->communication method

In OUTPUT configuration you have set the Meidum as 4 which enables you to send the invoces to printer once it was saved, maintain it in NACE transaction code.

Please check all the above and get back if you need further details

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this method and see.

Ask your Basis to set the LOCAL Printer in SAP.

Then go to that users computer and set the Default Printer of that Machine to the printer: #$%$#%#%.

Then once Invoice is saved, SAP will send it to LOCAL Printer in SAP, Then from there it'll automatically direct to the Default Printer of the machine.

So, for each user you can set the default printer as required.

We do same when we need to get a PDF output of Invoice. What we have asked was to set the user computer default printer as PDF Writer as & when they want PDF format of the Invoice.

Same way as mentioned above, it sends to LOCAL, & then to machine default printer (PDF Writer), where you can save the PDF.

Try and see !

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick

You need to take help of BASIS team to create this printers as output devices in SAP using tcode SPAD. Then in your output settings choose the default output device as configured and choose method as 4 ( Print immediately after Save ). this should solve your problem.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar