Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Delete Old Subcontracting Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Systems:

SCM 5.00

R/3 Release 4.6C

I have a Subcontracting Requisition in SCM 5.00 system that is from 2004 that we are not able to delete from the system. The product is a component to a Planned Order in the same plant. Planned Order does NOT appear in Product View in SCM 5.00 system. When I use ME23N to view Purchase Order in R/3, the order is closed with Delivery Complete and Final Invoice flags checked. Have attempted to use /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE program in SCM to clear SubReq out of system; however, when it runs, we receive a "No orders exist in liveCache" error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

Deletion of subcontracting order in ECC is bit tricky. You can try this.

1. In RLCDEL, try deleting order by order number. If you try to delete it by category you will not find this order

2. Check the APO Application field for this Order, check if it 4 - SNP or 2 - PPDS. It should be 4 and then step 1 should work for you.

3. What is the order category you are seeing for this order? Do share this detail

Thanks

Pavan Sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried deleting in RLCDELETE by order number, still gives me "No orders in LiveCache error"

Order category is BA in SCM. Also, not sure it helps, but when looking at GT_IO for this order, the R/3 Object field is "8 - APO Local Order" and Order Type is 1F.

APO Application field is PP/DS.

Thanks,

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

Go to programe /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL there in the first tab (delete on the database) give the input parameters and execute.

select Ajust ATP Tables with /SAPAPO/POSMAP and lete Obsolete Records in the /SAPAPO/POSMAPN Table also.

First you do it by selecting test indicator and Log deleted items in the background. Validate then do it deselecting test indicator.

If you are running this first time it takes huge time.

Then run Consistecy checks and planning area initialization.

If you do this your system performance also increase.

I hope tis will help you.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.