cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick Mixed Handling Units

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario with regards to picking mixed pallets (pallets with more than one quant in it). I have a pallet containing multiple quants. I create a delivery that contains these same materials with matching quantities. Is there a way that SAP can propose the source HU as the destination HU when picking the delivery. Currently no matter what config I maintain (HU picking control at both the storage type level and movement type level, or in Define Control for Automatic Creation of Pick HU's) I either have to create the PickHU in a dialogue session or the system creates a PickHU.

Is there a solution for this scenario?

Thanks

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

have a look to OSS note [Note 829266 - Picking handling units from WM|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/829266]

Andrzej

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you use the ECC solution; in this case the storage determination/HU takeover is limited by the fact the standard logic is bound the a single item line. I am not aware if a BAdI has been added in you version of platform, so the logic can be enhanced across line items. However, last time I had the issue was in 4.7, which required a small customer enhancement from SAP.

/Steen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. Yes we are on ECC. Currently in the process of implementing enh pack 4. I too have not seen any BADI's.

Nick