cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimeOut Exceeded in Inbound BPE queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have been facing an issue in our PI production box which stops the whole BPE inbound queue for one particular BPM.

We have a simple BPM pattern to spilitt messages

Receive Message>Transformation which includes Java mapping>Send step Inside Block with multiline elemnet ( To send n number of messages to target application using HTTP adapter).

We received 5 MB file for this interface and it got failed in BPE inbound queue with error message "Time Limt Exceeded". The IP is using One queue and Buffering possible options. Ideally what happens is message is getting blocked in the BPE inbound queue which stops other messages.

There is always active receive step is available to receive messages from Q.

The corresponding Integration process was not able to pick the message which 5-7MB file size. The BPM is running fine without any issue when file size is smaller.

I have gone through the following documents already.

How To Configure Inbound Processing in ccBPM Part I: DeliveryMode

How to Configure Inbound Processing in ccBPM Part II Queue Assignment

How ToConfigure ccBPM Runtime Part III: Transactional Behavior of an Integration Process.

Could anyone suggest me if i hcan change any default settings which mentioned in above documents? Rightnow i am using "One Queue" and "Buffering possible" options.

Where exactly time limt settings are maintained for BPE inbound queue?

Edited by: Rajesh on Oct 27, 2009 11:47 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing that I would do is to remove the queue specification in the BPM. This way, it will not block any other messages of the BPM. Then check for any Runtime paramters in SXMB_ADM for increasing the wait time.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have any specific queue configuration now. One Queue is a default configuration.

Which parameter do you men in SXMB_ADM?