cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ESS integration in to MOSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am intrested in SAP ESS integration in to MOSS,I tried to integrate by creating a webpart (using ess overview url which uses homepage framework to build the ess overview screen) and displaying that ess overview page on MOSS, but when i click on any link for example the personal information page or payment information, thats opening the sap portal in new window but i want that application to be opened in the same MOSS window.

In one post the user GLM has addressed this vaguely in post related to MDM integration to MOSS:

Hi GLM,

As you already implemented this can you give some pointers how you managed to do this. In other words how you managed to display the ess overview page in moss and clicking any link on it opening in same moss page rather than opening the sap portal in new browser.Hi can you also please send the document you have on it if possible. Appreciate your Help.

Thanks,

pkv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone implemented the scenario of SAP ESS integration in to MOSS i.e putting ess overview page in moss and accessing the services or application links on the ess overview page. ie for example opening the bank information application from the quick link in the ess overview page in moss in the same window.

thanks,

pkv