cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of Transport Orders only with warning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

when I import workbench transport requests to a system, this is very often done only with warning:

ABAP Dictionary Activation: "No object to be deleted and activated exists".

If I take a look into the system, the transport request was imported, each object is available and active in SE80.

What does that means? Is this warning critical?

Best regards

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, I have to decide if this warning is critical or not. It is not possible to say if the warning ABAP Dictionary Activation: "No object to be deleted and activated exists" is critical or not critical?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, nobody here but you can answer the question

if the warning ABAP Dictionary Activation: "No object to be deleted and activated exists" is critical or not critical?

But to give you a hint:

Transports sometimes delete old object in order to replace them by new ones. If there aren't any old objects, because they are to be created for the first time, then obviously it is not a critical error. But only you can answer the question if this the case here.

And if there aren't any new objects to be activated, then this may be all right. But only you can tell whether there should have been such objects.

If you are still in doubt, contact your abapper, that is, the owner of the transport.

hope this helps

Edited by: Joe Bo. on Nov 9, 2009 2:18 PM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RC 4 in transport is just warning, you can check the logs and if you will not find it critical then you can neglect it.

Check this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/57/38e26c4eb711d182bf0000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Thanks

Sunny