cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolution of Logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can you suggest a way to change the resolution of Logo while importing it through SE78 transaction?

Thanks and Regards,

Deepthi Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cant set the resolution in SE78... but you can do it in the forms in which you want to use that logo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you mean that you want to change the resolution before importing the logo through SE78, then open the image in microsoft picture manager , crop it , save and then import it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically ,I want to change the resolution of Logo from SE78. And am not able to do that .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the smartform , for the graphic window, you can find the resolution tab, there you can specify the resolution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sreesudha ,

But is there any other way to import Logo in to SAP.

Actually the original logo has a background color ,but I need to remove that background color in my Smartform.

Is there any way to do this ?

Thanks and Regards,

Deepthi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way is use photoshop to change the background color of the logo and then import it through SE78.

The other way is that in the smartform, you can have the shading set for the window( output options ),there u can change the background I think

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not working through photoshop and also it is not possible to change shading of window.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepthi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In photoshop, take the logo part and replace the background with white background, then save it and import.This works fine, I did the same for one of the requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did the same from photoshop and now the background is white .But when i'm importing the logo through se78 ,background color is persisting . Background color is not going . Is there any way to solve this problem?

Regards,

Deepthi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did the same from photoshop and now the background color of logo is white .

But when I'm importing it through SE78 ,the gray color is persisting in the background.

That is , the background color is not going and it is gray in color.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Deepthi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

I got the answer for my question. We have to save the logo in 256 color bitmap instead of 24 -bit bitmap.

Regards,

Deepthi Sankar