cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Rebate accrual not adding to manximum payble amount ( accrual )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

I have problem with manual accruals in Rebate agreement . As per the rebate agreement accrual amount is Rs .70,000 . But the customer claimed Rs .1,00,000. So we processed a manual accrual for 30,000 Rs. The Credit memo of B4 type got created and posted to accounts .

When I go back to rebate agreemtn to make payment , it is allowing max amount of only 70,000 . The 30,000 amount which is manually accured is not accounted for . But in the Sales volume screen of agreement system is showing accrual amount as 1,00,000 Rs only .

But why it is allowing maximum payable amount as only 70,000 and not considering the manual accrual of 30,000 Rs.

Regards

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav

Go to the rebate agreement and check what is the maximum amount you have maintained for your rebate agreement. As per your thread , i suppose you might have maintained of maximum amount Rs.70000/- and that is the reason you are facing this problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath ,

Thanks for your reply . In the rebate agreement type in config we have mainatained Payement procedure 'A' - manual payment allowed up to accruals value . And the total accruals value is 1,00,000 . This amount is shown in 1. cumulative accrual vaue in rebate condition and 2 . Sales Volume screen in Rebate agreement . But when I am trying to do manual payment of 1.00.000 it is showing max amount as 70,000 and system is showing error message " clearing amount is greater than maximum"

Why the manual accrual of 30,000 is not added to the automatic accruals of 70,000. My requirement is make manual payment of 1,00,000.

Regards

Ragahv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard sap it will never allow u to pay more then accruals because it will spoil provision account so it will not allow still you want to give 30000 extra credit to customer crate credit memo without rebate reference means normal credit memo by va01 and process you can not increase accrual amount manually

Ahmed

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav

If the max amount is 70,000 for your rebate , then you cant claim for 1,00,000.Even though you are clearing manually.So check in your rebate (if it is scale rebate check what is the max scale limit you maintained) and what is the maximum amount , maintained. . But it is not possible . to give more rebate amount than the max rebate amount. which is 70000.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath / Ahmed ,

Thank you for your prompt replies . I understand and accept that when max payable amount is 70,000 it will in no way allow you to pay 1,00,000. But the very objective of creating a manual accrual of 30,000 is to make this max payable amount 1,00,000. My expectation is when I have built accruals manually by 30,000 and I expect payable amount to raise to 1,00,000 from the present 70,000.

When manual accruals have been created the total accrual amount has risen to 1,00,000 from 70,000 but max payable amount did not . In rebate type conifg manual payment is allowed up to the accrual amount that has been posted .In this case this amount is 1,00,000 so it should logically allow me to pay out this amount , right ?

Now I hope I am more clear about my problem . Please give your valuble suggestions .

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath / Ahmed ,

Thank you for your prompt replies . I understand and accept that when max payable amount is 70,000 it will in no way allow you to pay 1,00,000. But the very objective of creating a manual accrual of 30,000 is to make this max payable amount 1,00,000. My expectation is when I have built accruals manually by 30,000 and I expect payable amount to raise to 1,00,000 from the present 70,000.

When manual accruals have been created the total accrual amount has risen to 1,00,000 from 70,000 but max payable amount did not . In rebate type conifg manual payment is allowed up to the accrual amount that has been posted .In this case this amount is 1,00,000 so it should logically allow me to pay out this amount , right ?

Now I hope I am more clear about my problem . Please give your valuble suggestions .

Regards

Raghav

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav

If you have done manual accurals for 100000 also , system will stop you at 70000 because the max limit is 70000 only.So i would suggest you to create another rebate agreement and then update those documents for this rebate agreement and then settle the balance 30000. then you can raise the credit memo for that balance amount then you can give the balance amount also

I hope you are clear with your query

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath ,

Let me clarify the 70,000 figure is not maximum Limit that we set but for rebate condition but it is the maximuam payable amount which can be manually paid from rebate agreement and which I suppose should be equal to total accrual value of 1,00,000 because in rebate type config in Payment procedure I have given as ' payment allowed up to accruals value" . since total accruals value is 1,00,000 the 'maximum payable amount' field should be updated with 1,00,000 from 70,000.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

Could somebody respond this ?

Why I could not increase my maxpayble rebate payment by doing a manual accrual ?

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

I am facing a similar issue, were you able to get a solution to the problem?

If so, can you please share it.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.