cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Flat file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While processing a flat file the file is being picked up but it doesn't create a receiver file. What should be done.

Edited by: p734305 on Oct 27, 2009 2:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked in communication channel monitoring and SXMB_MONI transactions for Errors?

I think it might be failed.

If not then just check receiver folder name properly, and see you are looking for file in the correct folder or not.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks!. I checked the SXMB_MONI. It shows error, but I am unable to figure out what is the error. It says mapping execution exception. I followed a tut not sure what is the error.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Trace tab and check the exact error message it is showing and paste the same here

Rajesh

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go into the error section of the Request message Mapping node(In the left hand pane tree structure) in the SXMB_MONI transaction(After you double click on ur message).

Then you can see the error description.

A wild guess would be some target field, which is mandatory is not populated in the source side.

Regards,

ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I followed a tut from saptechnical file contenct conversion. Forum is not allowing me to copy paste the link here. I followed the same procedure given in that tut. Is there any error in the tut?

Thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What we wanted was the error text from the system.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the error message.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?><!-- Request Message Mapping --> <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand=""><SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category><SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code><SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_File_Con_Conv_</SAP:P1><SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2><SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_File_Con_</SAP:P3><SAP:P4>Convt. Values missing in queue context. Target XS</SAP:P4><SAP:AdditionalText/><SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_File_Con_Conv_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_File_Con_Convt. Values missing in queue context. Target XS

</SAP:Stack><SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry></SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

As it says that value is missing for some element.

Try to copy and paste the Payload in Mapping and try to test it.

It will show you what value is missing.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is payload XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<MT_File_Con_Convt>

<Record>

<Emp_Header>

<Emp_id>YH296</Emp_id>

<Emp_Name>Gopi</Emp_Name>

</Emp_Header>

<Emp_Weekly_Det>

<Week>21</Week>

<Work_Hrs>20</Work_Hrs>

<Wage>2 100676</Wage>

</Emp_Weekly_Det>

<Emp_Weekly_Det>

<Week>22</Week>

<Work_Hrs>40</Work_Hrs>

<Wage>1 20056756</Wage>

</Emp_Weekly_Det>

<Emp_Summary>

<Tot_Hrs>3601</Tot_Hrs>

<Tot_Wage>300</Tot_Wage>

</Emp_Summary>

</Record>

</MT_File_Con_Convt>

This is the error message when this is copies in to src and tested.

RuntimeException when executing application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_File_Con_Conv_; Details: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

Thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have any spaces at the starting of the xml file?

If there are any spaces, then you have to remove them.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is flat file to XML scenario.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am talking about the message payload that you see in sxmb_moni .

By this time, i should have been converted into XML.

What i think the problem might be is, your File Content Conversion is converting your TEXT file into an INvalid XML file which is not able to pass the message mapping due to the XML parser error.

The invalid XML file might have some invalid characters/ spaces in it.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved on own. it was the issue with Document namespace. It was not given in the channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please copy the inbound payload from MONI like this

goto SXMB_MONIDouble click on message-Inbound messagedouble click Payload-Right click on the window opened at right side bottom and sau View source. then the inbound payload will open.

Copy and paste this in Message mapping test Tab then check the error by executing mapping

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is what I have pasted in above response.