cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error while importing model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using Visual Composer in NWDS of CE 7.11 SP3. When I try to import a model MODEL -> Import

an error message appears: Internal error. Contact your system administrator

I can only chose LocalDevelopment repository although NWDI is installed. There is no Software Component in the list and therefore it is also not possible to create a development component and a cannot import the model.

I appreciate your help!

Best regards,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Import works only for the local repository.

Do you mean the you do not see a Software Component in the Local Development repository?

If so, I would try to create a VC DC using the Eclipse wizard:

File->New->Project->Development Component->Visual Composer

Hope that would help.

Thanks,

Nati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nati,

I want to import a local repository. Unfortunately the error pops up directly after opening the import dialog. It won't even let me import the local model because I cannot select the local software component.

The VC is configured to work with NWDI but I should still be able to import local components in order to add them to source control. I suspect that there is still an error in the configuration.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Can you try to change the workspace of you NWDS and try to open the import dialog again?

Additional, can you check at the Development Infrastructure perspective if you LocalDevelopment Dev Config has a local software component?

btw - have you managed to create a local DC and models inside it without the import mechanism?

Thanks,

Nati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nati,

It works when I create a local software component in the Devlepment Infrastructure.

Thanks!

Kevin

Answers (0)