cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view history status of a Network activity of a WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which transaction can I use to view history of a Network Activity on a WBS element? I want to know when were changes made on an activity, e.g. when it was REL or TECO etc, and by whom.

Thanks.

PS_PS01

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change documents have been applied to OPUV, however CN60 only displays as far as WBS element level. It does not show changes against Activities and tasks.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in OPUV whether ordstatchange and opstatchange are ticked.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YOu can get the same in all the PS Transaction where you can get the disply of user & system status. The prerequisite as Ahmed Pointed out you must have ticked on change document and atleast ordstatchange and opstatchange ticket ( for the ordertype and Plant combination )

If the same is done than you can check as below,

check in CJ20n > Click on any of activity> click on Blue ( Status Icon )>Extra>Change Document -->All.

System will disply the status( User & System ) change history of that activity.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, but I have one more question. It seems like the change does not apply to changes made before the OPUV update.

Is there a way of seeing changes made against the activity previously? I can only see what has been changed from this moment on, and not previous changes.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that is standard SAP change doc if ticekd on later is not retrospective

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

benys
0 Kudos

HI

What's OPVU,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use CN60, but the prerequisite is, change document must be activated in OPUV