cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create FI document for Invoice cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's the scenario.

An SD invoice was created (FI document also created). Clearing document has also been created.

The SD invoice has been cancelled. When we try to create the FI document for cancellation, we get the popup message

'Automatic clearing of billing document and canc. doc. not poss.'

....followed by the error message:

For object RF_BELEG 125, number range interval 00 does not exist FBN1

Message no. NR751

Now i've tried replicating this bug in my development environment, i do get the popup message but it creates the FI cancellation document afterwards.How to correct this?thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The CLEARING DOCUMENT will generate while posting the CUSTOMER INVOICE in F-28.

The document generated is DZ and the Reversal is DA

So goto the Transaction code FBN1 and maintain the number range for your COMPANY CODE which was shown as missing.

now proceed further after doing this .

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the problem with FI document number range.When the billing document is created the accounting document type is Rv.In case of cancellation it is AB.Hence the number range is required to be maintained for both.Please maintain or ask FI to maintain the same.

Regards,

Nithin.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First check in VOFA :- against your billing doc. what is the Cancell. Billing Type

Again in VOFA check that particular Document Type for Cancellation, what is Document Type assigned here. If this field is Blank then it means system will pick RV document type for Accounting.

Now go to OBA7 and check what is the no. range assigned there against the Accounting doc. type(RV if the field is blank in VOFA, else for the document type which is assigned there). Maintain a No. Range there and maintain the same in FBN1.

Hope this will resolve your case.

Regards

Amitesh Anand