Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple PO's created for a SC with a Single line item except delvery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one issue ... SRM - Classic scenario

One Shopping Cart created with one line item ... but generated two PO's EX - First one - A and Sec - B

Almost the data is ame except the delivery date .

There can be a possibility that it was splitted into two PO's .. I will accept it ... but the problem I am facing is different ...

When I am trying get the PO details in SRM side .. using Tcode BBP_PD ... I am able to see two PO's ...

But when I am trying get the PO details using the FM - BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL .. here I am able to see only one PO that is B here ...

I am not able to find PO - A in SRM Side ...

But I can See in the backend sys .. R/3 ... TWO PO's (A and B) are available ......

IN backend system we are having one Report Program Which will display the Shopping cart number for the perticular PO number ... when I am trying to execute this report to get the Shopping cart number for A Purchage Order ... I am not able to get the Shopping cart number ... message is Shopping cart does not exist ... in this program we have used the standard FM only ... there is no problem with this report ...

My Question is Why I am not able to see the first PO ( A ) at SRM end ... there is table where the PO's get stored at SRM end BBP_PDBEI .. in this table also I can see only the PO - B not A .

1.Please let me know what can be the problem ... and guide me to find the PO at SRM end ...

2. Why the Shopping cart converted into Multiple PO .. when thr is only one line item ...

3. I think PO cannot be split into multiple PO's based on Delivery date ...

We have not done any splitting criteria in our system ... everything is standard only ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Hari

only one PO is possible . check the item both are same or not.

for eg. one sc created and went to cockpit for vendor assignment - PO will created from purchase rside

in the mean time end user change the material in the cart via check status and assign valid source of supply and PO will create.

1 sc- 2 POs created in my past experience.

and deleted which PO i dont like.

in BBP_PD you can not see PO docs, since you are in classic ? you can see if it is order as direct material since PO will create in SRM though it isa classic..

what really happened in your system,

po split for delivery date means how did you get different dates.

br

muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Oct 27, 2009 12:10 PM