cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS invoice "check payment" status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing MM-SUS scenario with SRM7.0 and ECC6 EhP 4 back end. When we process invoice from SUS its fairly replicated and posted in ERP and payment is made against the invoice in ERP. Now wehn I click on "Check payment status" button in SUS, the invoice web page turns to balnk and no information revtrieved from ERP.

The customization for "check payment" is in active for SHOW_INVOICE_PAY_STATUS. And RFC connections are healthy. Could not understand why system could not get the payment status from back end

Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

many notes supports for srm 5.0 too for this functionality for eg 1040699 sap note

srm-sus-inv component check

MANY NOTES correct his problem. check it up with SAP

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu..I was expecting a reply from you. Shall check with SAP

Thanks

Kiran

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. Definetly SAP helps you.

create oss message

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Note 1040699 has solved my problem. SUS invoice now has payment status updated.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Are you using SRM 7.0 in the extended classic scenario. Also please let me know if you are using PPS.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

We are on SRM7.0 Classic scenario. With MM-SUS deployment. We have not activated PPS.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dingiribhattaru,

I have a quick question. for the MM SUS scenario are you using XI as the integration broker between MM and SUS.

And is this invoice payment status from ECC to SUS transferred via XI or an RFC connection.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)