cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am Laxmi and working as a FICO Consultant having an experience of 1.6 years. I would like to go for SAP Certification. Could you please guide me, how i can to approach the Exam? What material helps me to go through the exam? I am very much confused where i need to start from? Please suggest me, how many months of preparation will good enough to go through the exam? Where i can get the material?

Thanks in Advance,

Laxmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for your quick reply. Could you please also let me know the syllabus and weitage of marks submodule wise in FI. I think Solution Manager is also a part of syllabus.

Thanks once again

Laxmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes laxmi, Solution Manager is the part because it comes under general and now it is widely or mostly used in Implementation. Apart form FI, all general topics will be covered and that will be given in the material. Since weight is concerned then It will be proportionately only you have to work hard for all sub modules (For this specific piece of information please explore more) .

Regards,

Chintan Joshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you decide whether you want to go for certification of FI or CO and both, the FI Syllabus is follow:

FI

TFIN50

TFIN51

TFIN52

CO

TFIN20

TFIN22

ERP001

SAP125

SM001

AC505

AC405

AC610

AC520

AC605

Let me know if you need anything on this.

Srinivasa Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Can you please tell us the link where I can get the material for FI.

Regards,

Alok

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No links available for such materials. Please don't ask once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP says they will evaluate the profile. Any one has any idea on what does this means.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> SAP says they will evaluate the profile. Any one has any idea on what does this means.

What you asked SAP, first tell us that, then we can give the reason for what SAP says...?? If you give half information you always get different/funny answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> SAP says they will evaluate the profile. Any one has any idea on what does this means.

This means SAP will check the version you have worked on and the duration you have worked on,will also check if your employer is an SAP Partner or Customer. Such details,basically send your resume. If they think elgible or not elgible,they will inform you and If your elgible,they will guide you on the documents to send and the rest of the process.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose you are not allocated to a project, but worked as a say shadow resource for an implementation project, then how will SAP consider this experience. Because as per company projects details, you may not be necessarily allocated to a project.

Or if you are working on multiple projects, and one of them is a support project, then what experience will they consider.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the people at SAP Education department are very clever. They will never give out a clear answer. some ambiguity will be there. They expect us to pay for training at Siemens and take the certification.

Because every one knows the quality of training given at Siemens or Genovate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to the certification details, where in the details like primary course and additional course will be given. Take that course name like for finance it will be like TFIN50. Then go to Google and search. You will get them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first criteria is to be eligible for direct certification is 2 years of experience and should be working in the same company for the last one year. So, If you fulfill this criteria,then send your profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Actually the people at SAP Education department are very clever. They will never give out a clear answer. some ambiguity will be there. They expect us to pay for training at Siemens and take the certification.

>

> Because every one knows the quality of training given at Siemens or Genovate.

I dont think so,it is like that. Many have written direct certification,but unfortunately in India, there are some stringent criterias which need to be met to attend the exam like:

1. Minimum 2 years of experience in the same version for which you are applying.

2. Atleast one year with the present employer.

3. Your employer should be an SAP Customer/Partner.

I am not sure about the shadow experience. They may consider or they may not.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

small correction here. Its one year. Not two years.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I wrote in April,this year the criteria for direct certification was atleast 2 years of experience and atleast 1 year with your current employer. I am not sure If it is changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how long did they take to evaluate your profile. Because once if they reject the profile for any reason, they say, till 6 months you cannot apply again. So i want to be double sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think a couple of days,maximum it is one week. I dont think It will take more than that.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi

The sap FI Module exam pattern has changed with effect from July this year. So for the new pattern search this forum, you will get the answers. (Search for FI Certification pattern)

As for the break up of marks, this is a rough idea of how it will be -

*TFIN 50_1 - 30%

TFIN 50_2 - 25%

TFIN 52_1 - 20%

TFIN 52_2 - 15%

Solution Manager and other online modules (you are given access during registration) - 10%*

Let us know if any other query on this topic.

Please close the thread once your questions are answered.

New queries by anyone, please start a new thread.

Thanks! All the best !!

Regards

Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi,

There are two ways to get certified consultant.

1. If you have enough stipulated amount of experience then you can directly appear for an examination which would cost you around Rs. 35,000 per attempt (please confirm).

2. If you lack enough experience then You have to take training from authorized SAP training center like Genovate, Siemens, BPCL. (they have different structure for full time and correspondence, please consult them for more inquiry)

First you have to confirm from that SAP that you are eligible to appear an exam directly or undergo training from Authorized SAP training center. Since you are working as a FICO consultant then you should go for FI certification first and then CO certification because both FI and CO are separate now. Certification exams are highly conceptual so intensive reading cramping is required. And time for preparation is highly depends upon you and do not worry for material because when you register for certification exam entire set of certification like TFINXX.

Regards,

Chintan Joshi.