cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A client having 4 company code.So if I will use same billing document type (ZVF2) to all the 4 comapny code can it be possible or not.

Please give me solution wheater I will use 1 billing documennt type to all 4 comp code or I will define 4 types of different billing document type to all 4 company.

Thanks,

Raj-----

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use same billing type for all company codes.

Still it depends on business process of respective companies.

For any reason,

- In one of the Company wants to release invoices manually & the other is automatic, when save billing

- some of the fields they want to use mandatory & want to include in Incompletion log

- Text is mandatory etc..,

then you have to go for the new billing type.

Everything is same interms of all the functionality in billing, then you can use the single billing doc type.

Even pricing procedure is different , still you can use the one billing type ( Becasue sales area is different for company to company )

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I will use one billing document type to all 4 company codes then for differentiate number ranges for invoice can I create user Exit .

Please give me the solution how Billing number range should be differentiate according to all 4 company code.

Thanks,

Raj----

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the below userexit to differentiate the number ranges according to criteria required.

SE38,

Include:RV60AFZZ

FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

Maintain Ztable with the relevant fields as per the business including Number range Interval.

Maintain this Interval in SNRO,Object: RV_BELEG.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,

You can use the same Billing document /Sales document for all the COMPANY CODES.

more specific, You have to assign the SALES DOCUMENT types to the SALES AREA in OVAZ configuration which belongs to different company codes.

In the Transaction code VOV8 you will assign the respective BILLING DOCUMENT to the Sales document tye.

Once the sales order was created in that sales area , you can create the Billing for this.

Please check the above and revet back if you need frther details

thanks,

santosh