cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in importing Configuration objects of PI 7.0 to PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My server is upgraded from PI 7.0 to PI 7.1.

I am getting Error while importing Configuration objects of PI 7.0 to PI 7.1 now.

Pls see the below error

Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed. Detailed information: com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Attempt to read object Adapter Metadata Mail | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, type AdapterMetaData from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY failed. Object does not exist. Detailed informatio n: Software component version with key ID: b38bcd00e47111d7afacde420a1145a5 not found

Pls suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that adapter metadata has not been loaded into integration repository and because of that when you are trying to import configuration objects in ID then you are getting the error.

The SAP adapter metadata objects are located under the namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System of software component SAP BASIS.

What you can do is, if you have installation dvd's then you can copy from their or you can simply [_DOWNLOAD_|https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=X&SEARCH_BPAT=X&SEARCH_CD=X&SEARCH_P=X&SEARCH_PV=X&SEARCH_C=X&SEARCH_CV=X&SEARCH_TA=&SEARCH_V=&HIDE_EXPERT_SEARCH=X&SEARCH_MAX_RESULT=20 ] from sap market place (refer this [thread|😉 (you must have S-user id for this) and then after you need to do as mentioned below...

1. First unzip the file (if it is zipped) and then put it in the import directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

2. Now login to IR and then from menu TOOLS ---> Import design objects and import it.

3. After that in ID, Environment ---> Clear SLD Data Cache

4. Now you can try to import configuration objects...

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh

Do I need to downlaod SAP BASIS 7.00 file or any other file ?.

In my PI 7.1 I have already file present SAP BASIS 7.10

Pls let me know

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Do I need to downlaod SAP BASIS 7.00 file or any other file ?.

In my opinion Yes, because you are moving configuration files from PI7.0 to PI7.1 and since SAP BASIS 7.0 is not there it is going into error. So download SAP BASIS 7.00 as well.

Regards,

Sarvesh

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> > Do I need to downlaod SAP BASIS 7.00 file or any other file ?.

> In my opinion Yes, because you are moving configuration files from PI7.0 to PI7.1 and since SAP BASIS 7.0 is not there it is going into error. So download SAP BASIS 7.00 as well.

>

> Regards,

> Sarvesh

Well, I'd say the contrary.

You're uploading PI 7.0 configuration into PI 7.1.

Although technically possible, it's conceptually wrong.

I'd say you should redo the configurations on PI 7.1 basis.

Best,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

I agree with you.

But let's say if there are 100 Business Scenario then we have to redo the configration of all which is not good in my opinion. There should be some better way.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

See similar discussion here..

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It seems as though you are transporting a communication channel. This channel depends on the adapter metadata from SAP BASIS 7.0. But in your new PI 7.1 you only have the metadata from SAP BASIS 7.1 in your enterprise service repository.

Regards

Heinrich