cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Checkout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with one of my checkouts.

Some time ago i checkedout a .dcdef.

Afterwards my computer crashed and all data was lost.

Now the JDI says that the file is still checked out by me.

In my NWDS the file is <i>not</i> checked out to me.

In all NWDS of the other programmers it <i>is</i> checked out by me.

Hence i am the only one who can edit this file.

I can see the specific checkout in the JDI in the technical view on the resource.

My question is: Is there any way i can delete this checkout ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmus,

Please try if the following works.

Make the file in question read only (if its not already) on your system manually. Now, if you try to edit that file in the studio, it should ask you to create and activity. If it does, create an activity and probably add a space and check it in.

Hopefully this should solve the issue.

Regards,

Rajit

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmus,

Are you in a position to revert the activity. This can be done using the DTR WebUI.

Log in to DTR. Select ROOT -> system-tools -> reports -> Activity Search report. On the selection screen select Open Activity and specify your userid. All your opened activities will be displayed. Select the concerned activity and from the top right hand drop down select Revert this activity.

See if reverting the activity solves your problem.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

I found the activty the way you described it. And tried to revert it. Both with the delete activity resource checked and unchecked.

In both cases i got this "Error: Precondition concurrency-lock-denied check failed."

Best Regards,

- Rasmus

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmus,

Did you checkout the resource exclusively. Also try to log in with an administrator account.

Regards

Sidharth