SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security deposit return date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I would like to know that in security deposit what is the relation between start date date and return date and also how return date is moved accordingly with start date ?

Can any one guide me on these queries..??

Best Regards,

Shruti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shruti:

The start date for a cash security is initialy populated at creation but is updated at time of payment (this setting can be turned off in configuration). This field is meant to identify the date at which the deposit was received.

The return date is also populated at creation. Posting area 0800 controls the default value for the return date population. The return date, having been set, can now be used in automatic deposit monitoring to determine when a deposit might be released/returned to the customer.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shruti:

The start date for a cash security is initialy populated at creation but is updated at time of payment (this setting can be turned off in configuration). This field is meant to identify the date at which the deposit was received.

The return date is also populated at creation. Posting area 0800 controls the default value for the return date population. The return date, having been set, can now be used in automatic deposit monitoring to determine when a deposit might be released/returned to the customer.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bill,

Thanx for your response.

but can u let me know that is it possible to change the return date as per requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Shruti