cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "Cover Page Text" error in order change output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

In our Order Change Form Output ZDC3, the output is triggered whenever the material being created has a material status A1 or A3 and PLC is 60. This change form is being sent via emails. Therefore for the output "Cover Page Text" setup, we set it up as follows: "Corsina Order Change &XVBAK-VBELN&". However, this is not always the email title received. The email title is correct at most times but sometimes the whole title is missing and there are times where only "Corsina Order Change" is shown.

Downloaded the records from NAST table and saw that whenever the output is triggered by our system automatically via the creator name "DDIC_IDOC", then the title is always completely missing. When other creator names are used then there are 2 outcomes, either the title is correct or only the order no. at the end is missing.

Could you please advise why this is so?

In addition, SAP asks me to give them a reproducible error, however when I trigger the output automatically (in VA01 and entering a material which has A1 or A3 and PLC 60), and check the "Cover Page Text" setup before saving, then everything looks correct. However, once I have saved it and reopened the sales order, then only "Corsina Order Change" is shown missing the order no. at the end.

Looks like there is a background checking at the point of saving the order, do you know which is it?

Many thanks,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jenny,

I suspect the problem could be with using XVBAK. Did you try to use VBAK instead ?

"Corsina Order Change &XVBAK-VBELN&

Naresh