Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Mobile 7.1: Laptop Solution

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a doubt in Netweaver Mobile 7.1( laptop Solution) .

1. Is there anyone who works on developments in Mobile solutions for LAPTOP?

2. I want to know how stable the laptop solution when compared to Hand-held Solutions.

3. Does any one worked on LAPTOP solution with multiple queries. If so how it is achieved. scenario which iam looking is

a. I need to have a table control in first screen,This screen should display record based SFLIGHT-CARRID EQ 'AA' .(ie a query should be executed for displaying the records.

b. Upon clicking a record (lead selection) and click on a button it should navigate to new screen which shows details of SPFLI where SPFLI-CARRID EQ ''AA' and SPLFI-CONNID EQ '0017'.

Please help on this.

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is solved by a work around. The work around is ver tedious and not advisable. The proble which I was facing was actually something like ,when a existing query is modified or a new query is added in the MODEL Dc. then the client will throw an error .

All I did is reinstalled the mobile client and maxdb

Thank you all

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 provides laptop & handheld solutions. Both these solutions are stable and been in a market for around 1.5 years with a good customer base on both.

Regarding your query abt handling multiple queries on laptop solution, laptop solution is a robust env where you can have multiple queries, multiple screens and complex businees logic for you app development like the handhelds.

Regards,

Nipun

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thankyou all for your replies. I had posted a query for which I did not get any answers. So I was under the assumption thatno one is using the Mobile solution for laptop.

Incase if you guys could help for the post (Executing queries in Mobile Applications For Laptop Perspective)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammed,

It is possible to write multiple queries in Laptop applications. You can refer to the below link for sample application in WebDynpro.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index;jsessionid=(J2EE3417100)ID1711633850DB01433408399207989022End?r...

Regards,

Dhanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammed,

I've worked with both solutions (laptop and PDA) and works fine. Your question about how to decide on a solutions depends on you requirements. If you have the possibility to use laptops instead PDA the work is more easy because I think that the laptop solutions is more stable. Can you give som detail about you requirements?

About multiple queries it's possible without advanced knowless.

Regards,

David Faustini