Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Delivery Block Issue

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange problem while changing a sales order, information message customer xxxx-xxxx has delivery block.

However I have checked carefully in VD05 that there are no block maintained for order, delivery or billing.

Our finance person activated customer delivery block two weeks before for particular customer xxxx-xxxx and now removed customer delivery block, but when we goto change the sales order still showing message and delivery also can't create

How to solve this issue?

Plz help!!!!!

Regards

Sankaran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unblock customer at company code level using Tcode XD05.

or else

Create a new sales order.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the confiquration is ok then it seems to be problem with Document Update.

Can you the Debugging or take the help of ABAPER

OR post the messege no.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankaran,

Have you removed the Delivery Block from required Sales Order?

Please check at Header & item Levels.

Also as suggested above in XD remove the Delivery Block for all Sales Areas & All Company Code.

Hope this helps.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehta & Jayakanthan,

Thx for your reply.

I have checked in VD05 & XD05 that currently there are no blocks maintained for order, delivery or billing.

We are setting delivery block Customer level not for sales order level,

So once removed block from ZD05 or VD05 then automatically sales order header level block also removed, am I saying is correct?

But in our case is not happening? Is there is any setting or we need to mass change in sales order for those customers?

Pls help!!!!!

Regards,

Sankaran

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I think you will have to remove the blocks from Sales Orders. Because I believe even if you remove block at VD05 / XD05 level, you will still have to remove the block at Sales Document Level.

Mass change for those Sales Orders would be a good option.

Experts please correct me if I am wrong...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh Mehta,

If we are set the delivery block at VD05 / XD05 level, then automatically system will block at Sales Document Level, but when we remove the delivery block then itu2019s not take away in Sales Document Level? This is STD behavior in SAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initially,even if there are blocks at the customer levels,those blocks will not be assigned at the sales order.

Suppose,we have a billing block at the custoemr level.While creating the invoice,it will throw an error message that "Customer is having billing block".

If you remove this block there in T.Code "XD05",then you can proceed.

Could you pls check in XD05/VD05 for your sales area and company code,whether the block is still there are not.

If the delivery block is present at the order level,we have to remove that block eitehr manually or by using workflow functionality if needed.

For removing the block at the order level,we have to got for "MASS" T.Code for bulk removal.

Regards,

Krishna.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I guess it is a standard behaviour.

Because once you remove the Delivery Block from XD05, in system there would many open Sales order for the said Customer which would be blocked for Delivery.

Now if all the blocked Orders are set free, it seems odd. Because end-user would be in a better to decide as to which Sales Orders to release & which will remain blocked.

The best option would be to run MASS for required Sales Orders.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta