cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict status profile for sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Pl suggest me for follwoing scenario

► As per business process for tender/ institutional sales and exports, the order is complete once the complete delivery and invoicing for the same has been performed.

► It was also observed that a sales order may be modified (material, quantity, price etc) even after complete invoicing of the same has been performed in SAP.

The requirement is Possibility to enable a control to restrict any amendments to the sales order after complete delivery and invoicing will be explored as per business requirements.

Is there any solution above scenario without writing any code.

Regards,

Atul

Edited by: atul thakur on Oct 28, 2009 5:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member566877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an authorization object and against that status code in the status profile you can authorize certain users to restrict entering or even display. The validation can be done for the object in MV45AFZZ.

Thanks

Krish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Atul,

My understanding is, you don't want your user to be able to change the pricing and order quantity once the order is complete, i.e Delivered and Shipped.

The status profile will not help you in the above scenario, Price/Quantity changes will not come up as Business transactions that can be controlled at Status profile.

Standard SAP restricts the price changes to a completed item of the order, so no need to worry about this.

But order quantity can be increased any time.

So to restrict the user to increase the order quantity you need to use the User-Exits that SAP provided.

Use the MV45AFZB user-exit program and form FORM userexit_check_vbap to code this.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Aj.