Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Delivery Block Issue

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange problem while changing a sales order, information message customer xxxx-xxxx has delivery block.

However I have checked carefully in VD05 that there are no block maintained for order, delivery or billing.

Our finance person activated customer delivery block two weeks before for particular customer xxxx-xxxx and now removed customer delivery block, but when we goto change the sales order still showing message and delivery also can't create

How to solve this issue?

Plz help!!!!!

Regards

Sankaran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankaran,

If there is no delivery block that has been set for that particular customer in VD05.

where else can it be?

Either in your sales document type( for all items in your sales order) or your scheduline(for items with a particular scheduline).

please check if there are any default delivery block set in these two places.

let me know

Regards

Ravi.

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thx for your reply.

I have checked in VD05 & XD05 that currently there are no blocks maintained for order, delivery or billing.

If we are set the delivery block at VD05 / XD05 level, then automatically system will block at Sales Document Level, but when we remove the delivery block then itu2019s not take away in Sales Document Level?

This is STD behavior in SAP.

Regards,

Sankaran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaran,

Delivery blocks can come from different sources:

- customer master (VD05/XD05)

- Sales document type (Custo - VOV8)

- User exits (ex. MV45)

You also cannot create a delivery if there is a credit issue (check VKMK4 with sales order number).

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaran,

Though the Delivery Block has been removed for your particular customer, the Block will remain the same for the Sales Order created during that period (Delivery Block Period).

In order to remove that block, Go to VA02 and Remove the Delivwery Block. OR Check for the Credit Limit for the Customer.... If it is above the expected limit then reduce the same and try to deliver...

For the Sales Orders created newly after the removal of the Block by your Fiannce Person you will not have any BLOCK AS SUCH....

Regards