cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type to be hidden

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted condition type EK02 to be hidden from the sale order, I dont want this condition type to be removed from the pricing procedure. Please suggest.

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the SAP note number 105621. Hope it helps you.And also it can be achived through authorization object V_KONH_VKS. Please refer to the below link for more information.

http://forum.saptechies.com/viewtopic.php?t=36

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you don't want to remove the condition type from your pricing procedure, you can create a new requirement routine and add it to your condition EK02.

Let's say you want to hide that EK02 condition only for sales orders where sales document type = OR, then create a pricing requirement routine to check the sales document type.

To create a requirement routine, transaction is VOFM. From the menu option, select "Requirements / Pricing"

There you can create a new routine, Enter number between 600 to 999.

Code:

SY-SUBRC = 4.

CHECK: KOMK-AUART EQ 'OR' OR KOMK-AUART_SD EQ 'OR'.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

Once generate that, add it against your condition type EK02 in the pricing procedure.

Then it will be hidden in the pricing procedure only for order type = OR.

You can use it as you require.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply, can I hide based on user id level.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should be able to, Get a ABAP guy and check with your requirement there. It's totally a ABAP code. Functional part is only giving the correct requirement and assign that routine in to the relevant condition.

Best regards,

Anupa