cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password protected PDF file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to sent password protected PDF file. So what are the options available to do the same?

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi aravind ,

I am new to Adobe forms  can u mail me the process or code  what u have written for this password protection .

Thanks&regards,

Kranthi

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you could do a workaround

all fields hidden (best way pyk the into a subform and set to hidden) and only one passwordfield visible. If correct password is entered --> all other fields visible and passwordfield hidden.

disadvantage: the correct passwordfield has to be stored in the form to compare with the input. with a little bit work you can "encrypt" it with hash256...

Norbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

I can see that u have raised this issue of sending password protected PDF files(Payslips and Tax reports).

I also understand that your issue is resolved.

Could you please help me with the same? As my client also has the same requirement.

Regards,

Evangelist@

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to "send" or "set". For your Information SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe does not support Password Encrypted forms. Do look at this thread [pdf with password encryption|;

Password Encrypted Forms are supported from the Adobe LiveCycle ES versions 8.2 and it is a standalone tool and not supported by SAP.

Regards

Pradeep Goli