cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pressed "start transformation" button in test tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created Data Type/Message Type/Message Interfaces/Interface mappings/Message Mappings for source/target system.

when I pressed "start transformation" button in test tab in message mappings, I get a error:

Mapping object MM_xxx incomplete. Unable to continue execution
structure with min!=max without mapping

Please help me,many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mikenl,

Usually this type of error comes when the mapping is not properly done . and Mandatory target fields are not mapped .

there are plenty of threads in SDN with the similar problem . Kindly go thorugh them .

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?threadID=&q=%22Unabletocontinueexecutionstructurewithmin!%3Dmaxwithoutmapping%22&objID=f44&dateRange=all&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Regards ,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Test Tab of your mapping manually enter the values into the message structure ....and make sure that at least the fields required by mandatory target nodes are filled.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the occurrences of your source structure and the target structures in addition to mapping checks...

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue arises when all the mandatory fields in target structure are not mapped.

Check the mapping.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u check if all the mandatory fields on the target are mapped??

Also in your mapping, go to the menu bar & perform "Check" i see any potential field mapping issues

-Siva Maranani