cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment random storage -TO is not being created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am implementing the same above process for random storage.I have configured everything as mentioned above and made sure the stock is available for replenishment.For some reason the Replenishment TO not being created during the picking confirmation.

My random storage is SU managed.This storage type needs to be replenished from an open storage which is not SU managed. Is there any probem in the pelletization during the TO creation? Did i do something wrong having the random storage as SU managed?

Please suggest..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranath,

Check the following (masterdata):

- the material must created for the replen st as well

- enter your max bin qty, min bin qty, round qty, replen qty

Chek the following config:

- Define Stock Transfers & Replenishment control

- Define Replenishment Control for Storage Type - Make sure you have "Replen Method" = 2. Did you specify a replen movement type? If not, I would suggest this...keeps everything tidy.

I remember from my initial testing that it didn't work, because my stock level was already below my min stock level. I added stock to my ST and moved it out again (with LT10 for testing) to a different ST. The replen TO was created automatically.

Let me know how it goes.

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For some reason the Replenishment TO not being created during the picking confirmation.

I dont think creation of Replenishment TO is automatic. You have to run the Report "RLLNACH4".