cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In VF01 error Update was terminated (Brazil Localization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I create inovice through VF01 based on delivery document number, at that time system is sending error message to my SAP inbox. The error message is as under. ( I am working with Brazil Sales scenario of Nota Fiscal.) In this Nota fiscal document will get created once invoice is saved.

Update was terminated

System ID.... T01

Client....... 301

User..... LAVISDIN

Transaction.. VF01

Update key... 4AE5A1A787093256E1000000C0A80122

Generated.... 26.10.2009, 23:09:04

Completed.... 26.10.2009, 23:09:05

Error Info... Processing log for program J_1BNFPR routine ENTRY

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note 743361

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think OUTPUT was activated for you document

check the below settings

Cross-Application Components  General Application Functions  Nota Fiscal  Maintain Number Ranges

Cross-Application Components  General Application Functions  Nota Fiscal  Define Nota Fiscal Item Types

Cross-Application Components  General Application Functions  Nota Fiscal  Define Nota Fiscal Item Types

Cross-Application Components  General Application Functions  Nota Fiscal  OUTPUT TYPES.

the main issue will be you have not defined the FORM for the OUTPUT type.

Please cehck the settings and revert back if you need more details

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Thanks for your reply. As per your suggestion I checked the setting under given path. I dint find anything is missing. Output types are also there. Please give some more inputs in this regards. Actually this problem is observed only on test client. There is no problem on production client so I also cross checked the settings with our production client and find everythink is perfect.

However I would like to add one more thing is that the error is only coming for a specific document type. If I create sales flow with different order type then this error is not coming. Kindly allow me to add another small doubt under this same comunication. I also wanted to know that where do we assign nota fisacal output determination procedure I dint see any img step for this. & Is there any master data fields are there in Customer Master & Material Master which are relevant to the Output of NF - Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Thiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ST22 & generate it for the date you got the error. If you cannot understand the error there, ask a ABAP guy to have a look.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can even analyse this by going to SM13.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can even analyse this by going to SM13.