cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there standard function to upload data from excel into SNP Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Demand Planning Book, there is an option/button to upload data from excel spreadsheet. However, in SNP Planning Book, the upload button does not exist.

Is there a way to configure the upload button in SNP Planning Book? Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Please Check BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL2

where you can pass values based on Planning book, data view planning version for key figure and characteristic.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tom

can you be more specific on which categories you want to upload.

If it is demand then

1. you can copy ur standard SNP planning book and create a new planning book of it . In it

you can make the forecat key figure as input/output allowed key figure in design view of planning book. once you save the changes and the forecast key figure becomes editable you can click on the calculator and give fixed, trend or the othjer options available for the entire horizon of the SNP planning book.

2. if you wanna upload your own values for specific buckets try APO loader. In it there is a template for PIR upload and

with the put option you can directly upload it to APO. ( just check if there is an option of giving SNP planning Area of Planning Book)

-Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Thanks for your reply.

In SNP planning book, we have an input only time series key figure and user is repsonsible to manually update the value in this key figure. We have a custom program that used the value on this key figure for inventory calculation.

Since we have quite a lot of material mat/loc, manually updating them in SNP Planning book will take sometime. Instead of doing it manually, I want to know if there a way that I can upload the latest value to that key figure for a list of mateirals locations to SNP planning book from excel?

Appreciate your help.

Tom.