cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am facing issues while creating ticket from satellite system to solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing issues while creating ticket from satellite system to solution manager.

1) When i create ticket from satellite system, it will take the transaction type SLF1 but when i create ticket from Solution manager the transaction type will be SLFN.

2) the number range for the ticket created in satellite system is also different from the tickets created in Solman.

3) I can see the ticket in solution manager ( crm_dno_monitor) but i canu2019t see the ticket in workcenter.

I am adding R3( 4.7) systems to the Solution manager, is this problem because of SAP version??

u2018

anyone have some idea on this??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your setting in dno_cust01 ? Is it SMSD_ABA_MLDG_SERVICEVORGANG or SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO

if its is the first one, then you are on SLF1 type, if the second one then you are on SLFN type; also you will need to cross check with your dno_cust04 settings as per note 824640.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Sh Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked in dno_cust01 we have SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO, and in dno_cust04 it is SLFN.

As i informed you earlier that I am adding SAP 4.7 to solution manager , is this problem is due to this version,

Please let me know weather we can implement the service desk in SAP(4.7)?? our release is 640 ?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The version 4.7 should not be an issue to link up with your solution manager system. In this case, it sounds like you are having some misconfiguration or some left over configurations done by some one else earlier on ?

Do you face any errors while creating a message from the satellite system at all ?

Cheers

Sh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick responce,

I will give you little bit more brief on the issue:

We have both ECC 6 and SAP4.7 systems in out landscape, and when create ticket from ECC6 it use the transaction type SLFN as well as all my customized settings, but when i create ticket from SAP 4.7 it create notification using notification type SLF1 and transaction type SLF1 and hence i am not able to see these ticket in workcenter.

when i run crm_dno_monitor i can view all the tickets with different transaction type,

Can you guide me how can we change this transaction type from SLF1 to SLFN

there is no error while creating ticket from satellite system.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have open the oss connection and got the solution in note : Note 1145514 - Creating support message, message type

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is one SAP note Applicable for older version of SAp system

Former Member
0 Kudos

this issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have found the solution for this issue. and it is resolved now.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a issue of patch . just update patch of 4.7 server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me little bit more on this which patches i need to implement?

Regards,

Bhavesh