cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit log is empty in RWB CC Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing a problem with the message monitoring in the RWB. The Audit Log tab for the message details has nothing while the Message Content and Message data contain information about the message. I have set the parameter message.auditLogEnabled to false for the service com.sap.aii.af.svc in the NWA and restarted the instance but with no luck. Please help me out.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

auditLogEnabled should be "true" in your case.

For the same service, also check parameter messaging.persistMessageRemover.checkInterval which provides number of days the messages are persisted.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

That parameter was 'true' by default.

As per this blog,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417800)ID0321728450DB01035845556380020404End...

I changed it to 'false'. The persistence of messages is 24 hours, which is fine.

I am now trying to look at the table XI_AF_MSG_AUDIT. It has about 800K records in it, in which about 80k have 'DLNG' as their status. Do you think this is causing any problem?

Regards.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

800K is quite big. You may delete the entries if they are too old. Do you have async sync bridge scenarios in your landscape?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...I will do that...!!

WIll it be fine if I delete all the entries in the table?

Anyways it is not the production environment.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deleted the old entries in the table XI_AF_MSG_AUDIT and brought the number of records down to 17k.

Restarted the instance but still no luck with the Audit Log.

Same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW there are no sync/async bridges in our scenarios.

Regards.

Edited by: DNSPK on Oct 28, 2009 1:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have deleted the data from SXMSPMAST,SXMSCLUP,SXMSCLUR,XI_AF_MSG and XI_AF_MSG_AUDIT.

Restarted the server. But still no luck. Nothing is available in the Audit Log.

Now SXMB_MONI also takes forever to process XML messages for 1 hour (there is only one message in that hour I tested).

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas guys??

Please help me out..!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was having the same problem in PI 7.1.

I couldn't see the audit log for some messages recently processed, while if I process the same message sometimes I could see it.

This [weblog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/13456] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; and this [note 1314974|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1314974] weren't of any help, they just explained the new working way in PI 7.1 (audit log is not persisted for successful messages, but is recorded in a cache, so it should be available for messages "recently" processed).

SAP has answered today that there is a programming error, and that they'll soon release a fix for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Note 1436261 - Audit Logs from other cluster nodes are not displayed" solved my problem.

Answers (0)