cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of multiple inspection points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I try to figure out how to create multiple inspection points for one operation at process order release.

It means that the release of the process order triggers:

- inspection lot creation (lot origin 03)

- inspection points creation for operation with inspection characteristics assigned to it

In the recipe header, I entered inspection points = 150 - generated inspection point, qty or time

(module function QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE is activated for "automatic creation of insp. points")

In the operation header, I select time related -and enter 1 HR

However no inspection point is created at process order release. Only inspection point identifier is created automatically when I select the next inspection point in TR QE51N.

Do you have any tips on the subject ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Amaury

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

1 ) Check in the header what you have maintained at Partial lot assign

2) if you chosen hourly basis 1 hr for inspection point , inspection point will get created automaticaly once the inspection lot is created

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. I agree with you for creating automatically 1 inspection point, but what I try to do it to generate in advance workload for the lab technicians; e.g. creating the 3 next inspection points.

Do you think it is something that can be done in SAP ?

Regards

Amaury

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amuary

Doubt if there is any solution in standard. Use exit so that thr first 3 inspection points gets activated quickly. Try these exits

QAPP0001

User exit QAPP 1 (create inspection point)

| QAPP0002 |User exit QAPP 2 (create inspection point & other data)

Regards

Gajesh