cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One of my user clamming that, he needs to reload (refresh ) the screen of sourcing cockpit between the carts to release the SC. If he doesn't refreshes the SOCO screen he will not be able to releae the cart and gives a error message saying "Backend doucments cannot be generated".

My question is is this the standard behaviour of SoCo to refesh the screen before releasing the SC.

If this is not a standard then please let me know the procudure of how to rectify this any notes realted to this......

Regards

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement Note:925814

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is user evertime needs to refresh the SOCO Screen to release the PO, if he dosen't then it will not releae the SC in other words it will not create PO for that SC.

if we refreshes the screen then it will release the PO

any inputs are appreciated

Rg

sameer

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really. where is the refresh button. i smell a rat on this only cart.

something went wrong.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check your system buffers

pl search forum how to clean buffers

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muthu,

Vendor is assigned and all the detais are perfectly allright.

Sameer

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

I also having this issue for one sc .when buyer assigned vendor/cotract in the cockpit , the next screen did not coming up.

then cart again going to cockpit . it is like hide and seek game.

to click create PO but i dont get any error message.

but in your case, you get error message so definetly in rz20 sc , you must get a detailed error in rz20 for sc. please drill rz20

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

One of our categor manager(Puchaser) who is doing this activity, He tries to release the cart then in the sourcing is gives an error saying " backend document cannot be generate". Once if he refreshes the SOCO(Carry out Sourcing) then the category manager will be able to releae the cart.

sameer

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does he assigning vendor and create PO . that time he gets this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

but when user refreshes the screen and do the same thing this time the PO gets released

sameer

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

Can you explain in detail. what purchaser was exactly doing? step by step.

this error has come after assigning the vendor . Why purchaser refreshing cockpit screen any specific reason?

br

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

Backend doucments cannot be generated - this error is a valid error but you can see different real sc error message in rz20 .

br

muthu