cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM's for material validation and check for material-location active or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here I need to upload inventory data to SAP-APO for SNP planning. Before uploading data I need to validate material data like whether material existing or not and material-location combination is active or not. then only i can upload inventory data into live cache. can any one suggest function modules in APO for this material existing validation and material-location combination activeness checking.

Thanks

P B Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the function module BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_GETLIST2. Make sure you give value for the Model table parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You can try by taking dump of Table /SAPAPO/V_MATLOC in excel and compare with your current material-location list by VLOOKUP Function and by this process you can segregate active material-location combination.

Thanks,

Dipankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Depankar

Thanks for instant reply. But i need function modules for checking material existence by giving material no and material-location activeness by giving materila and plant values in SAP-APO.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You can use BAPI as above said.

Because there are function modules to get Material, Location and MATMOD.

If this can not be served, eloborate your requirement.

If you want to develop a report then there is other way to do it.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

finally ,I decide to use material master table /sapapo/matmap and /sapapo/matloc for validation purpose.

Thanks for your immediate response.

Regards,

P B Raju.