cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_18_I0NOTIF brings 0 records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have enhanced the extract structure 2LIS_18_I0NOTIF and then replicated the datasource. Data is extracted from VIQMEL. VIQMEL has got records. But when I do the full or init upload from BW side it brings 0 records. Could anyone please let me know what could be the problem?

Regards,

P B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranil,

Data should come from QMEL/QMFE/QMIH/QMUR. Since its standard datasource. Check whether datasource is active or not. Delete the setup tables and refill the set tables and check in RSA3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Thanks

P B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding is correct...you are trying to enhance a view?

I read somewhere that a view cannot be enhanced..I am not entirely sure abt this but plz check ..

Regards,

Marc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not trying to enhance a view. I have appended the structure to the existing one.

Regards,

P B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether the user exits are working properly or not. In your case, the data is not yet coming into RSA3 i.e. the extractor unable to get the data. so, the problem might be with your coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2LIS_18_I0NOTIF is extracted using function module MCEX_BW_LO_API. Function module is SAP provided. I have not added any code. I have just added 3 fields to the existing structure. The logic to fill those fields was not written because the 3 fields which I have added has got the same name as the fields in the view VIQMEL. So, doing the SELECT * from VIQMEL into corresponding fields of....will fill those fields. Even if those 3 fields don't get the value, other field’s value should have come.

Regards,

P B

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pranil,

have you checked in RSA3?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Even in RSA3 0 records are coming.

Regards,

P B

Message was edited by: Pranil B

Message was edited by: Pranil B

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't see data in RSA3 means extracter is not getting data from tables...so you will not have any data in BW i.e. 0 records...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's right but the extractor is SAP provided, so I guess it should give some records.

Regards,

P B

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you exactly which table it gets data from? if application tables don't have data,extractor cant get data...

Pl dont forget to reward points to useful answers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranil,

Lets try checking in RSA3 first..

in the r/3 side.

Regards,

Marc.